Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #407

 



Can you believe it is time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge? Check out the fun sketch! 


I have been waiting to use the new By The Bay Specialty Designer Series Paper and this challenge was calling for it. The only big problem I had was which pattern to use. This paper is absolutely stunning! One side of each piece has beautiful gold or pearl foil and there are 12 different designs!  
For my card I used one piece for the 3 panels that I cut apart and then for the shells I fussy cut them from a different sheet. I used the Layering Circle Dies for the large shells, the sentiment is from the Friends are Like Seashells Stamp Set and the birds are from the Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set.


I also added Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to the shells for a little shine and a few Iridescent Basic Rhinestones for even more sparkle. I am looking forward to seeing all of your creative cards using this sketch. Join us in the fun and play along. Thanks for stopping by!















5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how you did the circular element, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much LeAnne! I was trying to do something a little different, so glad you liked it! This dsp is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. You really captured the feel of the sea shore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Martha! That is a very sweet comment and I appreciate you taking your time! :)

      Delete
  4. I am new to the loveliness of the Seashell stamp set. I was lucky enough to purchase it along with the Embossing Folder and Dies during the retiring sale. Your card is just gorgeous and soothing. I feel like I can hear the waves crashing and the sunshine. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete