In The Country

 


In the Country is one of the $50 order FREE stamp sets you can receive till the end of February for saleabration. I love the sketch drawing style for this set. This little scene reminded me of Italy! I stamped on shimmery cardstock with Stazon Jet Black Ink (a permanent ink that is great to use with water) and then used my water painter and ink refills to add color. I created a black frame with 2 of the Stitched Rectangle Dies to create a framed picture look. The sentiment is on of my favorite from the Charming Sentiments Bundle which I white heat embossed and love how easy it is to die cut with the coordinating dies. This card was super quick to put together. If you purchase the bundle you can pick the In The Country stamps for free. They would make a great assortment of cards that you could bundle and give as a gift.


















No comments:

Post a Comment