3 Bird's Eye Views

 


Today I combined my favorite DSP, Stargazing, with one of my favorite new stamp sets, Bird's Eye View Stamp Set. It is hard to see the DSP because it is behind the stamped panel but I like the way that it add a little to the background. After I stamped the tree branches and leaves I used blending brushes to add Night Of Navy Ink making it just a little darker on the right side like the DSP. I stamped the birds on a separate piece of cardstock and then colored everything with Stampin' Blends. I fussy cut the birds and popped them up with dimensionals. The greeting was perfect, it is from the Hope & Prayer Stamp Set. (Another favorite)
I hope this inspires you to combine your favorites. Have a great day!


Here is a close up of these adorable birds!










No comments:

Post a Comment