Reach for the Stars!

 


Reach for the Stars! Whenever I read that or see it I think of the Toy Story Movie, what about you? I am really loving the fun space theme items in the new catalog.  I used the It's in the Stars Background Stamp for the emboss resist technique.  Stamp the image with Versamark Ink and then white heat embossed on Basic White Cardstock.  Use Blending Brushes to apply ink and then gently wipe any extra ink with a soft towel. It is so fun to watch the image pop when you apply the ink. I used Night of Navy, Moonlight Mist, Rich Razzleberry, Mambo Melon and Calypso Coral. I sprinkled a little bit of clean water to just add a little more texture. For the sentiment I used one of the Reach for The Stars Dies (Circle) and then stamped the sentiment with Reach for the Stars Stamp Set. (bundled together for 10% savings) I went back in with the "crater" piece from the die set, isn't that just the coolest look? I love it! I added a few stars from the dies as well and a little Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush to the stars and the inside of the crater. 















No comments:

Post a Comment