Long time, no taco

 


Do you like stamp sets with puns? I do about 50% of the time, and the Taco Fiesta Stamp Set was one of the times I fell in love. I love the artist drawn images also! I used a few different products on this card. I started with using the circles from the Reach For the Stars Dies and then used the Basics 3D Embossing Folders (from the Online Exclusives) for a few of the circles. I stamped with Memento Ink and used my Stampin' Blends to color. I fussy cut the images out. On the Thick Vanilla Cardstock I created my base and use the Stitched with Whimsy Dies for the background. A little Linen Thread bow behind the greeting and my card was finished. I love how fun this card is. Such a fun layout I may use again.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back soon!












No comments:

Post a Comment