Stargazing

 


Who loves Designer Series Paper? Who loves it for 15% off? If you answered yes to either of these, you are in luck! The Stargazing DSP is 15% off right now (as well as other select papers) and this paper is gorgeous! I kept this card very simple! I used the paper for the background, and then die cut the rocket shape with the Reach for The Stars Dies (bundled with stamps for 10% off) with one of the other patterns. When I was looking through a bunch of sentiments that I had white heat embossed and die cut (from the Charming Sentiment Stamp Set and the Sentiment Silhouettes Dies) I found this one and thought it was perfect. Hint, it really comes in handy to have a bunch of sentiments pre stamped and cut out for those quick cards, especially if you are embossing the greeting. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere both. I let the paper do the work for me on this card. 
Check out all the fun paper that is on sale till the end of June! So many of them are perfect for quick easy cards. Have a great day!













No comments:

Post a Comment