Hand Stamped Sentiments #416

 




Do you struggle with creating masculine cards? The Reach for The Stars Bundle is great for when you are looking for that inspiration. The Stargazing DSP (on sale for 15% off now) is gorgeous, and you can't miss out on the Holographic Trio Specialty Paper! For the sketch challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week the circle really was begging me to use the bundle. I combined with the It's in The Stars Background Stamp and the Basic Borders Dies for all things space.
The dies in the bundle make it easy to die cut the planets on the DSP and for the sentiment I cut apart a few of them to make my own greeting. 
I am really excited to see what you create with this sketch! The possibilities are endless! Enjoy the process and create something fun today!









2 comments:

  1. So perfect, Patti - I'm loving this suite, too! The cloud border die and that background stamp are brilliant additions, and I can't wait to start piecing together my own sentiments, to - genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Heather! It is one of my favorites in the new catalog. I think the cloud border got a little to high on the top but I am ok with it. For some reason I don't see that till after I take pictures and post haha. Thanks again for taking time to comment, you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete