Blast Off!

 


Who needs more masculine cards? I know that I am always in search of them and having them in on hand is always great. The Reach for The Stars Bundle is just the perfect bundle for that reason. For this card I created the rocket by black heat embossing the image on basic white cardstock and then used my sponge daubers to apply smoky slate and old olive ink and then used the dies to cut out. For the back ground I stamped the Rays of Light Background Stamp in smoky slate on basic grey cardstock. The sentiment is stamped in memento black ink using the Charming Sentiments Stamps. The flames were die cut with daffodil delight cardstock and I used a sponge dauber to add a little shading with pumpkin pie.


The clouds were die cut with the Basic Border Dies and I added a little color with my blending brush and smoky slate ink. I finished the card off with a few stars die cut with basic white cardstock and a white gelly pen for a few extra stars. Thanks for stopping by and I hope this inspires you to create a few masculine cards to have on hand.



LAST DAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OFFER!









3 comments: