Little Dreamers

 


Isn't this just the cutest little guy? I love the Little Dreamers Bundle! I began with a piece of Fluid watercolor paper and spritzed it with water and then applied Balmy Blue Ink with a Water Painter. After it dried I stamped a few of the stars with Balmy Blue Ink. I stamped the elephant and star with Memento Black Ink and colored with Stampin' Blends. I die cut a few clouds as well as the images that I had just colored with the dies. I used the Stitched with Whimsy Die for the border around the watercolored panel, adhered my die cut pieces and stamped the sentiment with Memento Ink. Last but not least a few Iridescent Rhinestone Basics and Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on the star for extra sparkle. I think this card turned out very sweet! What do you think?











No comments:

Post a Comment