TGIF Challenge #429

 







HI! This card was inspired by the fun sketch at TGIF Challenges. I love a good sketch challenge and so I had to play along. Of course, when I saw the circle, I thought Reach For the Stars Bundle. I kept the card pretty simple. I started by creating my own planet with a piece of Fluid Watercolor Paper, Water Painter and a few ink refills (Berry Burst and Starry Sky). I did a quick watercolor wash with them and when completely dry I used the circle and the ring to die cut. The paper is from the Stargazing Designer Series Paper. For the top and bottom pieces, I die cut with the Basic Borders Cloud Die.  The sentiment is white heat embossed and cut into a strip. I finished the card with a few Iridescent Rhinestones Basics, I love how they reflect any color you place them with. Thanks so much for stopping by today!











No comments:

Post a Comment