How to use dies as masks!

 


How sweet is the Little Dreamers Bundle? It is currently in stock so grab it if you like it, it is very popular and I can see why. Today I wanted to make a dreamy baby card and so I used the dies as stencils. I die cut the 2 clouds in the bundle and the multiple star die with basic white cardstock and then lightly brushed over the negative with my blending brush. The great part is I can save the white clouds for another project! For the cloud piece I wanted it to look like the cow was in the clouds so after I applied the ink to create the clouds I figured out where I wanted the cow to go. I used a piece of masking paper to temporarily adhere him and then lightly brushed over him with bubble bath where the cloud would overlap. I hope this makes sense. I then colored him with Crumb Cake and Bubble Bath Stampin' Blends. I adhered him with dimensionals for added depth. I added a Baker's Twine bow, the greeting and a little scrap of Basic Borders Dies for trim on the bottom of that panel. For the card base I used the piece I die cut with the stars and my blending brush for Bubble Bath inked stars.
How easy it would be to make this into a blue card for a boy. Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!



Don't forget that for every $50 order you place you will receive a $5 coupon to order next month!


Check out the fun Christmas in July Online Exclusive items!



Place an order through me and I will send you a step by step tutorial with cards from several different demonstrators!




No comments:

Post a Comment