Where do you find inspiration?

 


I find most of my inspiration from the current and retired Stampin' Up Catalogs! This card was CASE(d) from a card from a catalog from a few years ago. They used a different die but I loved the color combo and so I thought I could use the Artistic Dies and Artistically Inked Stamp Set. I began the card with using Blending Brushes to apply Petal Pink, Melon Mambo and Blackberry Bliss Ink to a piece of Basic White Cardstock. Using the large die I cut it out. I used a blending brush on Pool Party Ink on Pool Party Cardstock just around the outer edges. Then ran through with the 3D Basics Embossing Folder. The greeting is white heat embossed on Melon Mambo. I had some of the ink blended paper leftover and I could resist how beautiful it was so using the Basic Border Dies I cut a little scrap out and place behind the sentiment. I add a little bow with a few strands of White Bakers Twine and a few Pastel Sequins








No comments:

Post a Comment