Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #421

 


I am so excited to share this fun color combo with you and it has me really in the mood for fall! I am using many items from the Sept-Dec Mini Catalog. As a demonstrator I am able to preorder and so here is one of my new favorites, Autumn Leaves Bundle! 10% off if ordered in a bundle or you can order the Autumn Leaves Stamp Set and Autumn Leaves Dies separately. Don't you just love this Hand Stamped Sentiments color combo? As you can see I sure do!


For this card below I saw a new technique (if you could call it that) swiping. With the Misty Moonlight mini cube I swiped the ink directly onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and then cut it to my desired size. No skill necessary. I love how organic this turned out. Do you notice the new embossing folder? It is called Cheery Patterns Embossing Folders and is comes in a 2 pack, smaller so they will fit in the Stampin' and Emboss Mini. I die cut leaves in all the challenge colors and using Blending Brushes applied Copper Clay Ink to all edges. The sentiment is from the Artistically Inked Stamp Set and die cut with the Autumn Leaves Dies. I finished the card off with a little Linen Thread bow.



For my next card I used the Leaf Fall Embossing Folder (an online exclusive) After it was embossed I lightly swiped Whisper White Ink with a Blending Brush across the raised edges and then applied a little Copper Clay Ink over that. I used the Autumn Leaves Dies with the challenge colors again. The greeting is from the Charming Sentiments Stamp Set and cut out with Sentiment Silhouettes Dies. Finished off with a Linen Thread wrapped around and a few Brushed Metallic Dots.





For my final card I used the other embossing folder in the Cheery Patterns Embossing Folder Set. Aren't those circles so cute? I used the fun textured dies for the Misty Moonlight strip and the Very Vanilla panel. After I die cut the large leaf and the vein, I used Blending Brushes to apply ink. The leave was die cut with Pecan Pie Cardstock and I used Copper Clay Ink and for the vein I used Misty Moonlight Cardstock and Ink just in the center of the vein. 



The sentiment is from the Hope & Prayer Stamp Set.  I hope this has inspired you to create with the fun challenge colors! I am really excited to see what you create! Thanks for stopping by today. Remember you can begin to order from the new mini catalog Sept 6th or you can sign up to be a demonstrator and qualify for preorders!











2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Patti - I'm doing a suite focus on this next month, and I feel some CASes coming on, lol. Beautiful trio and LOVE the new embossing folders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather! It's a really fun suite! I would love to hear how you do your suite focus'? Hopefully I have inspired you! I know I love embossing folders they are so useful and inexpensive! They might be my favorite item! Thank you again!

      Delete