More Swiping!

 


I couldn't help but create another card with not only the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge colors but also the swiping method. This time I used 2 colors, Misty Moonlight Ink and Copper Clay Ink. I wanted to make the Copper Clay a thicker line or should I say swipe. I had a few leftover leaves from the Autumn Leaves Dies that I had cut out for the last cards and so I created this card. I used the Timber 3D Embossing Folder with the Pecan Pie Cardstock. For the leaves I again used a Blending Brush with Copper Clay Ink to add color and dimension. I also splattered on Early Espresso Ink on the leaves.



For the sentiment I used the Prayer & Hope Stamp Set and cut apart and adhered to one of the die shapes from the Autumn Leaves Dies. I added a Linen Thread and a few Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins. Let me know if you like the swipe look? Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you join the fun at Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge.







No comments:

Post a Comment