Just Add Ink #667

 




Just Add Ink has a very fun challenge for this week. I used the Little Dreamers Bundle for this sketch challenge. I colored the elephant and cow with Stampin' Blends and used the coordinating dies to cut out. The Reach for the Stars Dies had the perfect size circle and after die cutting I then ran it through with the (available Sept 6th) Cheery Pattern Embossing Folders (circles). The Radiating Stitches Dies were used for the Bubble Bath layer and the inside Basic White panel. I added a little more interest to the Basic White piece with Rays of Light Background Stamp and Bubble Bath Ink. The greeting is from the Charming Sentiments and die cut with Sentiment Silhouettes. I added a few Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins (pink) for a little bling.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! 










4 comments:

  1. So sweet! A great way to use that background for these adorable little critters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know they are the sweetest little critters! Love this stamp bundle!

      Delete
  2. There are so many wonderful elements on your card, your background sunburst, lovely frame and sweet animals that are beautifully coloured. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chantell! I had a lot of fun creating this card!

      Delete