More Autumn Leaves


I just love the fall color palette! Today I created another card with the Autumn Leaves Bundle. I made a fun monochromatic card. I used Copper Clay Ink and Cardstock. I used the new Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks (leaves) with Blending Brush on Crumb Cake Cardstock. For the edges I ripped and used a scissors to distress it a little. Then added Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the edges and after that dried rubbed on Guilded Leafing. Sticks like magic. I forgot how fun that is!
 I die cut the largest leaf with Copper Clay Cardstock and then used the small dot die to add texture and used a Blending Brush to add ink to the edges and added a Crumb Cake vein. 
Stamped the sentiment from Artistically Inked Stamp Set and used the Autumn Leaves Dies to cut out. Finished the card off with a few Brushed Metallic Dots.
This card really goes to show you do not need a lot of ink colors. Thanks for stopping by!
 

Last chance to order today !


These are just a few of the kits available. They make great gifts!








No comments:

Post a Comment