Courage & Faith

 


Happy September!
Today I wanted to play with the Courage & Faith Stamp Set. I love the sentiments in this stamp set and wanted to see what I could create with the other stamps. In my attempt to create a wreath I came up with a few other ideas. What do you think? 
All of the cards were colored with Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon and Pool Party Stampin Blends.


This card I used Old Olive Ink to stamp the branches. To hide my wonky wreath, I picked a large sentiment that I white heat embossed, a Linen Thread bow and a few Iridescent Rhinestones. I also used the Cheery Pattern Embossing Folder.


This one really took a turn, haha. I also stamped this with Old Olive Ink and added Linen Thread behind the white heat embossed greeting and used the 2" Circle Punch to cut out. Plus a few Iridescent Rhinestones and the Basics 3D Embossing folder (kind of hard to see).




For my final card I created a 5x7 card. I stamped all with Crumb Cake Ink and used the Timber Embossing Folder with Crumb Cake Cardstock. I really like the simplicity of this card! What do you think? Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment