Freshly Made Sketches #610

 



I was so excited to be one of the winners chosen from the #600 Freshly Made Sketches Challenge to participate as a guest designer on their blog. Check out the fun sketch #610! 
I first used the Basics 3D Embossing Folder on Basic White Cardstock and adhered that to my card base. I then used the Radiating Stitches Dies for the hearts and many scraps of colored cardstock. I adhered the scraps of cardstock to strips of Basic White Cardstock so that it would be easier to attach to the card.



For the sentiment I White Heat Embossed the Courage & Faith Stamp on Basic Black Cardstock. This card was super simple and I love the sketch for that reason. Have fun playing along with this skethc and I look forward to seeing all the fun cards created with this sketch. 
Thank you so much to the Freshly Made Sketches Designers for letting me guest this week! I am truly humbled. 


Since this sketch was so fun I decided to complete the rainbow and create another card. I used the Timber 3D Embossing Folder and the sentiment is from the Rustic Crate Dies (10% if you order the bundle). I also added a little black splatter by using the Black Stampin Write Marker and flicking the brush tip with the cap. 














8 comments:

  1. I love both versions! Such a pretty take on the sketch. So happy you joined us as a Guest Designer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jen! It was truly an honor to be apart of this group!

      Delete
  2. Oh both of these cards are so pretty! The colour combinations are fantastic! Love those sweet hearts and the embossed background! Thanks for joining us as a guest designer at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jen! I had so much fun with this sketch and I also love this sweet heart die!

      Delete
  3. I love both cards - beautiful designs with great colors! Thanks for being our guest at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I had a great time and the sketch was fun and unique!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous cards! The colour combos are wonderful and they really pop against the white background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karren! You are so sweet! Sometimes I love a simple card and I love a pop of color on white.

      Delete