Global Design Project #420


The Global Design Project has a great Case the Designer Challenge for this week. I decided to use some of the colors the fabulous Ann Alexander used as well as a little bit of the layout for my card. I started with Basic White Cardstock the Fern 3D Embossing Folder for the background and then used a Blending Brush to apply Daffodil Delight Ink to the edges. Like Ann's card I also distressed the edges a little. I used the Rustic Crate Bundle for the main image. I stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with Stampin Blends.


For the sentiment I white heat embossed on Crumb Cake Cardstock. I wanted to add a few sprigs behind like Ann did also and so I used the Autumn Leaves Dies with Basic White Cardstock and a scrap of watercolored paper that I had, it just so happened to have the same colors as my card. (I like to keep a basket of scraps from project with watercolor washes for just this reason) I finished off the card with a few Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins (gold color). 
Thanks for stopping by today and check out the amazing design team creations casing this card on the Global Design Project Blog.
 



Last day for the sale! Order today!






No comments:

Post a Comment