What do you do with your scraps?


As fall starts to wind down I still have a few scraps on my desk so I decided to create a quick and easy card for today. I don't like to throw away the scraps and so I usually try my hardest to create something with them. I loved these leaves that I created for another project and so I did not want them to go to waste. They are watercolored and die cut from the Autumn Leaves Dies. For the Crumb Cake Cardstock that I adhered them to I used the Basics 3D Embossing Folder (Online Exclusive Item) and for the Calypso Coral Cardstock piece behind I used the Cheery Patterns Embossing Folders. The greeting is from the Rustic Crate Dies. When a die set has sentiments I like to die cut several of them to have on hand for when I need a quick sentiment. I love sentiment dies!
I just realized this card has not stamping but I love the way that it turned out! Thanks for stopping by today and let me know you keep scraps or use them?






 

No comments:

Post a Comment