Happy Thanksgiving!

 


Happy Thanksgiving! I am so grateful to God for all that I have! He has blessed me beyond all I could ever imagine! I love that we have a day to be grateful and to look at all the big and small things in our lives! I have been so blessed to have an amazing crafting community. I have also been blessed with so many wonderful people that I have been able to meet because of stamping. Thank you to all of you for going on this journey with me, for encouraging all the cards I create and for every single order that you have ever placed with me! I am truly grateful for every one of you! 
My card is for you today! I kept it simple with a big bold sentiment created with the Alphabet A La Mode Dies. I die cut each letter 3 times and adhered them so that it would stand out. I adhered it to a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock that is emboss with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder. I used the Autumn Leaves Dies for the large leaves. On the large leaf I used a Blending Brush to apply ink with the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks.
I hope you all have a wonderful day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment