Coloring On Holographic Paper

 




Did you know that you can color with your Stampin' Blends on the Holographic Trio Specialty Paper? I learned that from one of the Stampin' Up artist. (sorry I don't remember who it was) I die cut from the Christmas Classic dies (bundle is 10% off) with the Holographic paper and then used Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend to add a pop of color. Isn't that so fun?? For the background I stamped the Christmas branch on Basic White Cardstock and then used several colors of green Stampin' Blends to make them even more full and give them some depth. 



The greeting was stamped with Lost Lagoon Ink and die cut. I added a little Simply Elegant Trim behind the greeting when assembling the card. 
I hope you get a chance to add color to your Holographic Paper




Christmas Classic Bundle is retiring soon, so order today before it is gone!




No comments:

Post a Comment