Global Design Project #423

 



I love the Alphabet a la Mode Dies! So as soon as I saw this challenge over at Global Design Project I couldn't wait to make a card. If you have seen any of my cards the last few months you also know one of the stamp sets I am obsessed with is the Bird's Eye View Stamp Set, so why not combine them for a cute Christmas card? I stamped the bird with Memento Black Ink so that I could color it with my Stampin' Blends, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake and Berry Burst. I also used the Berry Burst Cardstock for the "j" and "y" . I used blending brushes and the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks (snowflakes) for the background. The ink colors I used were Berry Burst and Balmy Blue.
The white branches behind are from the Christmas Classics Dies (bundle is 10% off) and I finished the card off with a few Iridescent Basic Rhinestones. I decided to make this into a 5x7 card, I really liked the large border of white to really make the card panel stand out. What do you think? Thanks so much for stopping by. Check out the amazing design team over at the Global Design Project, I know they will inspire you as they did me! 





No comments:

Post a Comment