Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #428

 


Time for a Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge! This is a clean and simple sketch, and I am really excited to see what you create with this. I love the Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper and I wanted that to be the main part of my card. I stamped the Bird's Eye View Stamp Set (the smallest bird) with Staz On Black Ink and water colored him with Water Painter and Misty Moonlight, Lost Lagoon and a dab of Berry Burst Ink Refills. I also added berries and holly from the Christmas Classics Bundle that I water colored and die cut. For the largest circle is from the Reach For The Stars Dies, I stamped the sentiment (from Christmas Classics Stamp Set) and then I ran it through with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder


I hope you have some time to stamp and that this sketch inspires you to create! Have a great week! Don't forget to stop by the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge!




 

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! That little bird is colored perfectly to complement that pretty DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweet bird, especially in blue with the rosey cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning, Patti - so dramatic and fresh - love that paper, and your bird is perfectly colored to go with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather! I also love this paper so soft and sweet! And the birds are I think my favorite from the catalog!

      Delete