Paper Players Theme Challenge

 



The Paper Players are having a theme challenge, Christmas! I just had to use the Christmas Classic Bundle for my card. It is going to retire soon so grab it before it is gone. It makes Christmas cards quick and easy. I combined it today with the Alphabet A La Mode Dies and the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder. I wanted a nice bold "Merry" so I die cut them with Real Red Cardstock and adhered them to the Christmas Classic Die cut image. For the word "Christmas" I stamped with Real Red Ink and fussy cut around it.



I added a few pops of gold with Gold Foil Sheets and Pastel Adhesive- Backed Sequins (gold). 
Make sure to check out all the wonderful inspiration from the designers over at The Paper Players Blog. Thanks for stopping by! 








6 comments:

  1. Patty, you brought these elements together beautifully. I love the bold Merry and all the wonderful texture in the background. I also love the touches of gold. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jaydee! Your comments have really made my day!

      Delete
  2. Patty I love that bold MERRY combined with the diecut elements, all set against the white textured background. So festive! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne! I had so much fun created this card! I really appreciate you taking time to comment! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I just love the fabulous embossed background and the festive dies! The bold Merry is just so fun, too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete