More Jungle Pals

 


Today I am back with a few of the other Jungle Pals Stamps and Jungle Pals Dies. They are saleabration items and both are FREE with a $150 order. I stamped the animals with Memento Ink and used Stampin' Blends to color, then I die cut them with coordinating dies. I also die cut a few more of the images with Basic White Cardstock and used Stampin' Blends to color. I like to die cut with White Cardstock so that I can get a variety of color on the die cuts. 
For the background I used a strip of Fluid Watercolor Paper, spritzed it with water and then smooshed on Granny Apple Green Ink Refill. After it dried I ran it through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine with the Fern 3D Embossing Folder. I also used the Fern Embossing folder on the Basic White Cardstock layer behind.
I hope this give you another way to used your dies and the fun Jungle Pals Stamps. Don't forget saleabration ends in just a few weeks, so place your order today! Have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment