Ink Blending Jungle Pals Die Cuts

 


I am not sure where January went, but it is almost over and that means that saleabration is halfway over. I finally had a chance to play with the Jungle Pals Stamps and Jungle Pal Dies. The stamp set is FREE with a $50 purchase and the dies with a $100 purchase. I love the dies to this set, so many fun items and the stamps are just the cutest little animals! I stamped the toucan with Memento Ink and colored him with Stampin' Blends and then used the coordinating dies to cut him out. Then I cut out the other images from the same Jungle Pals Dies with Basic White Cardstock and used my Blending Brushes to apply ink. I love how you can get a great variety of color variation with ink blending. I also added a little Wink of Stella to the center of the flowers for some sparkle.
The greeting is from the Wanted To Say Dies, I thought it went nicely with the tall tree. I lightly ink blended Balmy Blue Ink on the background to give an appearance of sky.
I hope you give ink blending your die cuts a try. It really is fun and you don't need to have all the colors of cardstock. Thanks for stopping by today! Don't miss out on FREE products with saleabration going on now!








No comments:

Post a Comment