Easter Lilies

 


As the season of Lent begins on Wednesday, February 14th I couldn't resist creating with the beautiful Easter Lilies Bundle. I love flowers but I am always so intimidated by them but this bundle really won my heart with the sentiments and the amazing flowers! I tend to stay away from the flower builder dies but I really wanted to challenge myself with this one. Let me know how you think I did. I die cut the flower images with Basic White Cardstock and then used Blending Brushes to apply ink. I also added a little detail with Watercolor Pencils. I looked online what most Easter Lilies look like and tried to copy as close as possible. I think I was a little heavy handed with the ink, but I will try again! The color for Lent is purple and so that is why I created a ink blended background with Highland Heather Ink


I finished it off with a few of my favorite Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Gems. Thanks spending a few minutes of your day with me. I hope this inspires you to try stamps and dies that challenge you as a crafter. I also have to admit that I struggle with flower arrangements so that is why I kept this very simple. Have a blessed day and peaceful Lent.






1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning card! I’m going to try and CASE for my Mum this Easter. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete