Freshly Made Sketches #622

 


I toke a lot of artistic liberty when creating this card for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge. I started off with a different idea and this is what I ended up with. I recently saw one of the Artisan Designers, Verena Shapiro @ simple_stamper create the cutest log with the tree from the Jungle Pals Dies, so I wanted to give it a try. She is so clever! I used the Jungle Pals Stamp Set and Dies for this card. They are Free saleabration items with a qualifying order with Stampin' Up! I the dome shape is die cut from the Fluffiest Friends Dies (a online exclusive item) I ink blended the background and added a little clean water splatter for texture.


The leaves are colored with Blending Brushes and Granny Apple Green Ink and Old Olive Ink. I used the Timber 3D Embossing Folder for the next layer of cardstock and a piece of Stargazing DSP the last layer. The sentiment is from the Softly Sophisticated Stamp Set, also a salebration item. I love the sentiments in this stamp set as well as the font.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Thank you to Freshly Made Sketches for the inspiration and Verena for the fun log idea!
















No comments:

Post a Comment