Freshly Made Sketches #623

 




The Beach Day Bundle was calling me for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #623. I die cut the palm tree, grasses and waves with Basic White Cardstock and colored them with Stampin' Blends, except the waves I used a Blending Brush to apply ink. Isn't this wave die so fun?  For the other images I used Crumb Cake Ink to stamp and then used Stampin' Blends to color. I love that there are coordinating dies even for the smaller images.
I also used a Blending Brush for a light blue sky. For the oval in the sketch, I replaced that with the palm tree and just moved it to the other side of the card. Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!








9 comments:

  1. Nothing like a day at the beath! This is gorgeous! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree a day at the beach is always a good day!

      Delete
  2. What a cute card. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie! It was really fun to make and the sketch was so inspiring!

      Delete
  3. This is such a great card! I just love that beach scene - especially that big palm! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the card. I just got the stamp set in the mail but where did you get the palm tree and the waves from?

    ReplyDelete