Happy Birthday Tiger

 


Can you believe that Feb is coming to an end very quickly and that means that saleabration will be over until next year! I have been trying to play with all the fun items and the Jungle Pals Stamps and Dies are 2 of my favorites. For this card I combined the tiger with the Rays Of Light Background Stamp. The leaves were created with Stargazing DSP (using the dies from the Jungle Pals). The sentiment is from Charming Sentiments and Sentiment Silhouettes Dies. I added a little texture with the Online Exclusive, Basic's 3D Embossing Folders.
I would love to know what is your favorite saleabration item? If there are things you would still like to get for FREE make sure to place your order today! Time is running out! Have a great day and I hope you find time to be crafty!







No comments:

Post a Comment