Freshly Made Sketches #624

 


I love the new sketch over at the Freshly Made Sketches, I had not used the Taco Fiesta Stamp Set in a while and so I combined that with the Basic Border's Dies. I stamped the images, colored with Stampin' Blends, fussy cut and mounted them on a piece of  2" circle punched Basic White Cardstock. 


The background Basic White Cardstock Embossed with the Basic's 3D Embossing Folder.
I used 2 of the sentiments from the stamp set and white heat embossed them on Tahitian Tide Cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by today. Sorry the pictures are not the best, I had a hard time getting the colors to photograph well.  Have a great day!








2 comments:

  1. I love those images and the dots and borders you added behind them are just right!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments! Have a wonderful day!

      Delete