Hand Stamped Sentiments #432

 


So excited to share this beautiful inspiration challenge with you from Hand Stamped Sentiments. There is so much goodness from all of these pictures. I had a hard time deciding which one to guide my card. I liked the cookies and so I thought about creating cookies with the Hot Air Balloon Dies. Not really sure they look like cookies but I love the way the card came out. There was a lot of die cutting and gluing to create this card. I die cut all the "icing layers" 3 times and glued them together to give dimension. I used Very Vanilla Cardstock for the cookie base and ink blended a little Crumb Cake on the edges to look cooked. 


For the base layer I used the Radiating Stitches Dies (online exclusive item).  A little splatter of Black Ink on that panel to break up the solid Crumb Cake Cardstock. Alphabet A La Mode for the "LOVE" and also stacked that 3 letters high each. Finished it off with a few Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Gems and a little Wink of Stella Glitter.
I am really excited to see what you are inspired from these pictures! Make sure to share over at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment