Hand Stamped Sentiments #431

 



Time for another fun sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments! I haven't used the Reach For The Stars Bundle in such a long time and so when I saw the circles in the sketch that was the first thing I thought of. Once I started cutting out planets with the coordinating dies I couldn't help myself from making 3 card with the same sketch. The cards came about pretty quickly. Besides the bundle I also used the Holographic Trio Specialty Paper and the Stargazing Designer Series Paper. (love when the dies cut out images on the paper!)


Since the DSP is double sided it makes it easy to use the other side for accent pieces.


For this card I turned the sketch on it's side. That is always a fun idea.


For my final card I used the Holographic Trio Paper for the strips behind and I gave them a little more texture with the "crater" type die. I also Silver Embossed the sentiment to coordinate with the Holographic paper.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you find time to play along with the Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge this week!







3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh - these are so awesome, Patti! I SO love this suite and its bold papers - these are all brilliant! What a great take on our sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather! As soon as I saw the circles I thought of this bundle and paper! Made them super quick and easy!

      Delete
  2. Great interpretation of the sketch!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete