Global Design Project #431

 


How fun are these balloons? When I saw the challenge over at Global Design Project I couldn't wait to create a festive card with them. The balloons are from the Fluffiest Friends Bundle in the Online Exclusive section of Stampin' Up! Sometimes it is fun to use a die or image from a bundle that is not one of the stars and make it the star! That is what I did with these balloons. I die cut them from Basic White Cardstock and then used blending brushes to apply ink in a rainbow of colors.



For the background I took a piece of Fluid Watercolor Paper and applied a wash of clean water and then added Balmy Blue Ink with my Water Painter. I started with the bottom for a concentrated amount of water and then added more water for a ombre effect. When I let it dry I placed a book behind so that the ink would naturally fall towards the bottom. After it was completely dry I spritzed clean water with the water painter. I used a few clouds from the Little Dreamers Dies and the sentiment is from the Wanted To Say Dies. I finished with a little wink of stella glitter on the balloons.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Make sure to check out all the fabulous ideas over at Global Design Project







No comments:

Post a Comment