Easter Lilies Watercolored






Hello! So glad you are here.  For my next card with the Easter Lilies Bundle I created a little rustic card. Like the card I created yesterday I white heat embossed the lily and used a Water Painter and ink refills to color. I also white heat embossed the new Online Exclusive Textured Timber Stamp Set on Crumb Cake Cardstock.  For the background of the lily I used the Timber 3D Embossing Folder. I love all the wood textures!
I created a Linen Thread bow behind my sentiment and added a few of the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-backed Dots. They are retiring so get them today if you like them. 
Thanks for spending some time with me. I hope you will be able to stop by Easter to see my last created card with the Easter Lilies Bundle.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment