Easter Lilies Retiring


Since it is Holy Week and the Easter Lilies Bundle is retiring I have created a few cards to share using the bundle for this week. My first card is white heat embossed on Fluid Watercolor paper and then I used a Water Painter and ink refill to watercolor the images. When heat embossing your images before water coloring it makes it so easy because it build a border so that your colors do not bleed. (if that is the look you are going for)


I also used the Basics 3D Embossing Folder (polka dots) for the background and finished it off with a few Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels. These are also retiring and not sure what I will do without them. They are my favorite of all time. So order them before they are gone.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can come back and see what I created with the Easter Lilies Bundle tomorrow.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment