Freshly Made Sketches #628

 


For the Freshly Made Sketches newest challenge I decided to use many of the retiring items. I am so sad to see the Reach For the Stars Bundle. I have had so much fun playing with it especially because we have many family members who are involved in space related jobs. the Stargazing DSP is gorgeous, and I will be sad to see that gone as well. I also used the Stitched with Whimsy Dies, if you do not have this die set you will want this before it is gone.


The card was created mostly with the DSP and many of the dies. If you had not had a chance to check out the retiring items make sure to do it now. Many items have been reduced in price! When items are gone they will be gone for good. Have a great day and make sure to check out the Freshly Made Sketches Blog to see all the fabulous cards with this sketch!











2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and paper! And the sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I am sad that it is all retiring, so fun for masculine cards!

      Delete