Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge #433

 




Hello! Time for a Hand Stamped Sentiment Color Challenge. For the card today I picked the Reach For the Stars Bundle. I think it is fun to take an image and create with colors that are unexpected. Such a artistic freedom. I used Fluid Watercolor Paper and White Heat Embossed the rocket and then used a water painter to apply clean water. I dropped in the 3 challenge colors, placing the Crushed Curry next to the Coastal Cabana. The Coastal Cabana has a tint of green and so when I swatched out the colors on a scratch piece of watercolor paper, the Flirty Flamingo and Coastal Cabana did not mix well. But I knew that yellow and green would mix well so I put those 2 colors next to each other. 


I used the dies to cut out the rocket and used Dimensionals to make it stand out more. I also used the Basics 3D Embossing Folders with Coastal Cabana Cardstock for the layer behind and Radiating Stitches Dies for the Basic White Cardstock layer. I finished the card off with a few white stars. 
I am really excited to see what you create with this color combo. Have fun and thank you so much for stopping by. Make sure to visit tomorrow because I have another fun card that I created with this color combo!











No comments:

Post a Comment