Waves Of Inspiration


Hello! Here is another fun card that I created with the color challenge from yesterday's Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge. To remind you the colors are Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo and Coastal Cabana. They give me a beach vibe and so I reached for the Waves Of Inspiration Stamp Set and the coordinatingWaves Dies. I love to ink blend with Blending Brushes and so that is where my card began. I used the Crushed Curry and Flirty Flamingo for the sky and sprinkled a little clean water to give the background a little texture. For the wave I used a piece of Fluid Watercolor Paper and spritzed it with water and then dropped in Coastal Cabana Ink and let the water move the ink. After it dried, I used the dies to cut out. I carefully kept all the pieces together and added a little sticky tape to the back so that the pieces would not fall out. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere to the background. For the greeting I stamped with Flirty Flamingo and used one of the Waves Dies to cut out, tied a little White Bakers Twine on the ends and adhered with Stampin Dimesionals. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! If you missed the card I created yesterday with the same colors check that out. Also, a reminder that the new Online Exclusive items are available. Check them out in my page here! There are some fabulous items! 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment