Hand Stamped Sentiments #436

 


Are you ready for a fresh new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge? This is a fun combination of color! I have not used the Planted Paradise Stamp Set yet so I decided to pull it out for this challenge. I also used the Radiating Stitches Dies, Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder (retiring) and the Basics 3D Embossing Folder. 
After I stamped the plants I used Watercolor Pencils Asst. 1 to color in the veins. I added a little Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend under the plant so that it did not look like it was floating. For the greeting I used one of the sentiments from the Rustic Crate Stamp Set to create a tag and added a little Linen Thread finish off the tag. I finished off the card with a few Pearls that I added to the Petal Pink container.





Thanks so much for visiting me today! I can't wait to see what you create with this color combo! Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment