TGIF Challenge #468

 


I love sketch challenges! TGIF Challenges has a fun sketch and I couldn't wait to play along! I used the Latte Love Bundle for my card. I love coffee sets and this one is so cute and the dies are amazing! If you are having a hard time finding it that is because it is an Online Exclusive Bundle. I die cut all the cute images with Fluid Watercolor Paper and then did a technique called smooshing. The way that I like to do it is smoosh a little ink from either a ink pad or a drop of ink refill on Silicone Craft sheet and then spritz with water. Then I take the watercolor die and smoosh it in the ink. Let it dry and you can always resmoosh it if you would like extra ink.


The background is Basic White Cardstock with embossed with Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder and then I used the edge of the scissors to distress the edges. For the greeting I white heat embossed the greeting on Early Espresso Cardstock and then fussy cut. I stamped the greeting again on a piece of Basic White Cardstock and then used Black Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the "hello there". Before I adhered the card together I did a little ink splatter with Pecan Pie Ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure to check out the amazing talent on the TGIF blog.











No comments:

Post a Comment