Courage & Faith

 


Hi! So glad you are back! For today's card I used the Courage & Faith Stamp Set. I created this inspired by the Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge, check it out here for the original post! I began with a piece of Fluid Watercolor Paper and stamped the vine with Staz On Black Ink. This ink is perfect for watercolor because it is permanent. Then I used a Water Painter, applied clean water to the paper and then dropped in ink from ink refills. I let it dry completely and then sprinkled on clean water in droplets and let that dry. Using the Radiating Stitches Die I cut a piece of Vellum. I white heat embossed the greeting on Basic Black Cardstock and then applied that to the vellum. Because you can see adhesive through the vellum, I adhered Tear & Tape Adhesive behind the sentiment so that it would be secure on the card front. I finished the card off with a few Adhesive Backed Shiny Sequins and little flower from the Unbounded Love Bundle with the watercolor paper from the other day.
Thanks so much for coming by again today! I hope this inspires you to create today!





No comments:

Post a Comment