Fluffiest Friends Bundle

 


The Paper Players Blog has a great theme challenge for this week, animal antics! I couldn't wait to play along! 


Another adorable little friend from the Online Exclusive Fluffiest Friends Bundle. I wanted to make a little scene for the beaver and so I used the Forever Forest Dies to create trees and hills in the background and then die cut the arch from the Fluffiest Friends Dies to place them all in. I used Blending Brushes to add a little color and then decided to place the beaver on top of the nest of twigs. For the background I used the Timber 3D Embossing Folder on Crumb Cake and then used a Blending Brush to add a little color and tore the edges for extra texture. This beautiful bold sentiment is from the Wanted to Say Dies, I love the layers you can get with this set! 
Thank you for spending a little of your day here! Check out the inspiring cards over at The Paper Players Blog! Have a blessed day! 








6 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! That background is just amazing, perfect for this little guy! Very clever indeed! Thanks for playing with my theme this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Patti! This beaver is absolutely adorable. I LOVE the scene you have created for him. Your coloring is perfect. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann! I absolutely love this set so I loved your theme challenge!

      Delete
  3. I love that stamp set and you used it perfectly Patti. Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cynthia! So kind of you to take your time to comment and I had so much fun with the challenge!

      Delete