Sunday Stampers Challenge

 



How adorable is this little bunny from the Online Exclusive Fluffiest Friends Bundle? I just love little animals and I am still working on improving my coloring of them. For this card I used the fun sketch over at Sunday Stamps Blog. It is such a fun and creative sketch I plan to use again very soon! 


I also used the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder and Online Exclusive Paper, Dry Brushed Metallic Specialty Paper for the top layer as well as the greeting from the Wanted To Say Dies. The bunny is die cut and I placed Stampin' Dimensionals on the back and adhered it to a Pool Party 1-3/4" Circle Punch. Thanks for dropping in today! Check out the amazing cards from the designers over at the Sunday Stamps blog.








4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the little bunny! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the fun and playing along again with our “Front & Center” sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! That little bunny is the cutest...and ready to celebrate!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC334

    ReplyDelete