Fluffiest Friends Thank you card

 



My card today uses the Fluffiest Friends Bundle and the Radiating Stitches Dies. I started out with Fluid Watercolor Paper because I knew I wanted to add a lot of water. I used the largest of the stitched dies and then used a Water Painter and ink refills to add a sky and grass area. After it dried I sprinkled clean water to break up the color and splattered Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. The cat and bird were colored with Stampin' Blends. I love the dies in the Fluffiest Friends Bundle. I like to keep watercolor washed scraps for small dies like the tree branch, leaves and grass. The sentiment is from the Latte Love Stamp Set ( bundle is 10% off, it is an online exclusive). I white heat embossed it on Crumb Cake Cardstock.



No comments:

Post a Comment