Hand Stamped Sentiment Challenge #439

 


Which challenge is your favorite? Do you like the color challenges? I find them so challenging because they are most of the time colors that I wouldn't have put together. This week at Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge we have a pretty and soft palette for you! I really enjoyed playing with these colors. I used the Hot Air Balloon Stamp Set and Hot Air Balloon Dies


This die set has so many fun elements to use and I really love all the different balloons you can create. For the background I used a Blending Brush with Petal Pink Ink and created a ombre look. The real key is to layer and go very soft, you will be tempted to apply the ink at the top with a lot of pressure but I found if you go slow and softly the ink has a smoother look.


For the greeting I white heat embossed on Basic Black Cardstock. I hope you are inspired to play with these colors and join us! Thank you for dropping in today!




No comments:

Post a Comment