Coffee Break

 


Today I decided to take a little coffee break with the Latte Love Bundle and A Little Latte DSP. I love this collection, cause who else out there loves coffee? I started with a piece of Basic White Cardstock and used the So Swirly Embossing Folder.  I stamped the cups with Petal Pink and Calypso Coral Ink and then used a Blending Pen to move the ink around. A quick and easy way to color in the image. For the foam part of the coffee I white heat embossed on Crumb Cake Cardstock and Early Espresso Cardstock. For the Crumb Cake panel behind the coffee cups I used Crumb Cake Ink and stamped the coffee splatter and used a Blending Brush to darken the edges.


The sentiment is gold heat embossed which coordinates with the Neutrals Adhesive-Backed Sequins. I added the cute little spoon which is also in the bundle. Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment