Hand Stamped Sentiments #441

 


Who is ready for some summer time inspiration? Check out the fun over at Hand Stamped Sentiments! I love the pictures and as you can see by the 3 cards I created I was very inspired! 


I used the Beach Day Dies and Beach Day Stamp Set. For the first card I was inspired by the dark palm trees in the back photo. I took a few scraps (strips) of Basic White Cardstock and using my Blending Brushes to add ink. I die cut the images with Basic Black Cardstock and then for the sentiment I white heat embossed the sentiment on Basic Black Cardstock. I used Stampin' Dimensionals behind all the dies and sentiment.


For the next card I liked the bright green lifeguard tower and so I die cut my own with Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock and Coastal Cabana Cardstock. I really liked this color combo! I ink blended the background, stamped the sentiment and used the 1-3/4" Circle Punch. Then lightly ink blended the edges so that it would blend in nicely.


For the final card I inspired by a combo of all the pictures and I used the same color combo but instead of cardstock I used Stampin' Blends. I stamped the images with Memento Black Ink, colored and then used the coordinating dies to cut out. For the sentiment I first stamped the first part then cleaned the stamp and then the second part below.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to play along!







No comments:

Post a Comment