Hand Stamped Sentiments #440

 


Time for a new Hand Stamped Sentiment Sketch Challenge! The Country Birdhouse Bundle has to one of my favorites from the new catalog. The large circle in the front I replaced with the birdhouse. I stamped the birdhouse with Memento Black Ink and colored with Stampin' Blends. I die cut the flowers and leaves with Basic White Cardstock and then colored also with Stampin' Blends. I replaced the bow with the flowers and leaves. The birdhouse stand and the rectangles in the back are with the Country Woods Designer Series Paper


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope that this sketch inspires you and that you join the fun! 






2 comments:

  1. You've done a beautiful coloring job on this house, Patti! Using the flowers and leaves instead of the bow it super cute and clever. I also love how you added the extra color to the flowers for extra pizzaz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenny for your kind compliments! It was such a fun sketch! Have a wonderful day!

      Delete